1. Carry out annual portfolio analysis of all Logistics spend and suppliers and determine how to manage key elements of spend in line with SHV policy & processes and your knowledge of Best in Class Procurement practices. Actively look for ways in which to improve key performance indicators within the Logistics portfolio of spend and ensure continuous improvements in the results for your area.
2. Develop a forensic insight into the supply markets of the key strategic categories within the Logistics spend portfolio enabling you to provide market leading approaches and new ways of working to the business.
4. Produce fresh thinking and innovative approaches to key spend categories and deliver well thought out and reasoned category strategies to ensure maximum value is derived from them. Drive acceptance of strategies throughout business and flex and adapt as needed, consistently looking for innovative ways to drive improved functionality, increased value for money and reduced costs.
5. Deliver sourcing activities that drive unapologetically high benefits for SHV through creative approaches to market, fierce negotiating and clever contracting.
6. Drive compliance to Procurement policy throughout all Logistics spend through consistent, tenacious and detailed analysis of operational spend data and brilliant stakeholder relationships.
7. Ensure key suppliers within Logistics consistently deliver fabulous service, great quality and even better value by embedding professional, fact based relationships in line with the SHV Supplier Management process.
8. Manage risk throughout Logistics spend supply chains, and ensure that all Logistics sourcing is fully compliant to SHV policies and processes and makes full use of the available Procurement systems
9. Act as an advocate for Procurement throughout the business, building brilliant, open and challenging relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to SHV. Act as a key business partner to the Logistics team, building strong and open relationships with key stakeholders. Lead cross functional teams to develop fresh strategic approaches with the business and to deliver improvements in how we buy goods and services within the Logistics Spend Portfolio.
10. Participate fully in the SHV Procurement and wider SHV Operations teams. Work with the SHV Energy Procurement team as needed on group wide projects.
11. Coordination with other departments across functions and regions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
SHV Energy Private Limited
SHV Energy, the flagship company of the group, consists of a group of specialized energy companies providing homes and businesses with decentralized energy solutions and services.
In the latter half of the twentieth century, SHV Energy invested in Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). LPG is recognized as one of the cleanest available conventional fuels. Besides LPG, SHV Energy also offers Liquified Natural Gas (LNG), BioLPG and Biomass. The combustion of these fuels produces far less CO2 than coal or oil. SHV Energy is also developing solar thermal panels to provide hot water and space heating for homes and businesses.
The aim is to reduce emissions and create business growth by switching customers from solid fuels to lower-carbon solutions, and eventually to renewable energy solutions. The target for 2025 is to reduce five million tons of CO2. Compared to 2015 this would result in a 25% decrease of CO2/kWh distributed.
Established in India in 1996, SHV Energy Pvt Ltd with its brand SUPERGAS has emerged into a leading LPG player by providing efficient energy solutions to Customers through 450+ dedicated franchisees, 3 terminals and 22 Filling plants spread across the country. Maintaining the coveted CRISIL rating no-1 since inception is a testimony of SHV's network, safety and infrastructure. SHV's success is based on our customers, our partners and our people. We are known for our professionalism, business ethics, strong values and commitment to customer service.