Principal Accountability/Job Responsibilities:
1. Domestic Business(Accountable for New Connections , Domestic packs -Volumes and Gross Margins)
2. Network expansion & Retention
3. Supporting & coordinating Channel ManagementDealer/Distributor Network
4. Supports and motivates team members for achieving/retaining customers, Franchisee Sales & domestic promotional activities, Brand visibility, enhancing Customer service
5. Capturing Price details on monthly basis
6. Motivate channel partners by providing suitable incentives in line with their business performance.
7. Resolving account Reconciliation issues of franchisees.
8. Close monitoring of competitor activities and reporting through MIS.
9. Underutilized Cylinders recovery, its planning and implementation.
10. Revival of lost customers, taking action plans and implementing it.
11. Educating customers on cylinders handling and health.
12. Support Franchisee in godown license and commissioning of cylinder storage godown.
13. Conducting training for franchisee or staff.
14. Market intelligence Counter Illegal trade activities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
SHV Energy Private Limited
SHV Energy, the flagship company of the group, consists of a group of specialized energy companies providing homes and businesses with decentralized energy solutions and services.
In the latter half of the twentieth century, SHV Energy invested in Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). LPG is recognized as one of the cleanest available conventional fuels. Besides LPG, SHV Energy also offers Liquified Natural Gas (LNG), BioLPG and Biomass. The combustion of these fuels produces far less CO2 than coal or oil. SHV Energy is also developing solar thermal panels to provide hot water and space heating for homes and businesses.
The aim is to reduce emissions and create business growth by switching customers from solid fuels to lower-carbon solutions, and eventually to renewable energy solutions. The target for 2025 is to reduce five million tons of CO2. Compared to 2015 this would result in a 25% decrease of CO2/kWh distributed.
Established in India in 1996, SHV Energy Pvt Ltd with its brand SUPERGAS has emerged into a leading LPG player by providing efficient energy solutions to Customers through 450+ dedicated franchisees, 3 terminals and 22 Filling plants spread across the country. Maintaining the coveted CRISIL rating no-1 since inception is a testimony of SHV's network, safety and infrastructure. SHV's success is based on our customers, our partners and our people. We are known for our professionalism, business ethics, strong values and commitment to customer service.
Recruiter Name:Ms.Renu Patel
Contact Company:SHV Energy Private Limited