- Concept and Product Selling
- Prospecting, Generating Enquiry and Win new accounts
- Site suitability checks and Fuel Plan Finalization
- Handling expansion, new projects of existing customers
- Coordination with technical team for execution of projects
- Negotiate with Internal and External customers
- Handling of Key Accounts
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Develop and make presentation of company products and services to
- current and potential customers
- Retention of existing industrial customers
- Growth of business within existing industrial customers
- Source and develop customer referrals
- Credit policy & exposure control
- Ensure Volume / Margin / Contract Targets through New Prospects
- Prepare Sales action plan and schedule
- Maintain sales activity records and reports
- Develop relation, rapport with OEMs and Installers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Petroleum
SHV Energy Private Limited
SHV Energy, the flagship company of the group, consists of a group of specialized energy companies providing homes and businesses with decentralized energy solutions and services.
In the latter half of the twentieth century, SHV Energy invested in Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). LPG is recognized as one of the cleanest available conventional fuels. Besides LPG, SHV Energy also offers Liquified Natural Gas (LNG), BioLPG and Biomass. The combustion of these fuels produces far less CO2 than coal or oil. SHV Energy is also developing solar thermal panels to provide hot water and space heating for homes and businesses.
The aim is to reduce emissions and create business growth by switching customers from solid fuels to lower-carbon solutions, and eventually to renewable energy solutions. The target for 2025 is to reduce five million tons of CO2. Compared to 2015 this would result in a 25% decrease of CO2/kWh distributed.
Established in India in 1996, SHV Energy Pvt Ltd with its brand SUPERGAS has emerged into a leading LPG player by providing efficient energy solutions to Customers through 450+ dedicated franchisees, 3 terminals and 22 Filling plants spread across the country. Maintaining the coveted CRISIL rating no-1 since inception is a testimony of SHV's network, safety and infrastructure. SHV's success is based on our customers, our partners and our people. We are known for our professionalism, business ethics, strong values and commitment to customer service.
Recruiter Name:Mrs. Renu Patel
Contact Company:SHV Energy Private Limited